DO YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?
THEN LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE??
We are excited to bring you the inaugural FitPlayland Challenge for all 2 to 8 year olds who want a FUN and healthy fitness challenge. This training program will test your fitness, strength and healthy behaviors over a 4-week period. Use your training log each day to help you know what activities you should do.
On October 18, all participating kids who completed the challenge are invited to come celebrate at the Kids Fun Run at the Paint the Parkway Pink event for FREE. For those who complete the challenge, you will receive a commemorative medal, wristband, race t-shirt and various other goodies.
FitPlayLand Challenge is all about getting being healthy while having FUN! Good luck and see you in October!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Download the FitPlayland Challenge flyer HERE
- Hang your flyer in your house so your child can see what he/she will be doing each day. The program begins on Sunday, September 21, and each day, your child will complete the challenge set for that day. Mark the calendar upon completion.
- Register your child for the Paint the Parkway Pink Kids Run HERE – Every child who completes the challenge will receive a FREE entry for this event, along with other goodies. Your child must be registered for the PPP event to receive the awards.
- Encourage your child for the next 4 weeks on completing each daily challenge, leading up to the PPP Kids Run.
- Come out to the Paint the Parkway Pink event on October 18 for a FUN morning!
Kids Fun Run @ Paint the Parkway Pink
Saturday, October 18, North Central Baptist Hospital
Individual Entry Fee: FREE for challenge finishers
Each participant receives:
• Official race number • T-shirt • Finisher’s medal and wristband • Goodie bag